SHOP IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! CASH ON DELIVERY ACCEPTED AND FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER PHP 1,000! SHOP ONLINE
Apply thorough knowledge in Financial Statements preparation, and other management reports such as:
- Monthly balance sheets
- Income statements
- Cash flows
- OpEx and Flux analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Ageing for payables and receivables
- Sales and collection reports
- Weekly cash position reports
- Subsidiary ledgers summary
- Account supporting schedules
- Other related accounting / management reports
- Apply solid knowledge in the following:
- Taxations and Business Organization
- BIR / LGU / SEC regulations / policies
- BIR offline and online systems
- Reportorial and payment requirements
- Other related matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably CPA.
- Preferably female.
- At least three years accounting experience in supervisory capacity in a large retail or manufacturing company.
- Experience in Payroll Accounting.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skillls.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to learn how to process a complex payroll in a medium to large organization, including accuracy and timeliness with regards to related government-mandated reports (such as BIR, SSS, PHIC, HDMF, etc.)
- Ability to formulate and implement change / improvements.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, establish work plans and meet all deadlines
- Honest, trustworthy and dedicated professional.
- Team player.
- Knowledgeable in various phases of computerized accounting system.
- Willing to work in Bacood, Sta. Mesa Manila.
Submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Jr. Accountant Applicant”.