SHOP IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! CASH ON DELIVERY ACCEPTED AND FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER PHP 1,000! SHOP ONLINE
- Thorough knowledge in Financial Statements preparation, and other management reports (such as monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, OpEx & Flux analysis, budgeting, bank reconciliations, ageing for payables and receiveables, sales & collection reports, weekly cash position reports, subsidiary ledgers summary, account supporting schedules and other related accounting/management reports)
- Solid Knowledge in Taxations and Business Organization, BIR/LGU/SEC regulations/policies, BIR offline & online systems, reportorial and payment requirements, and other related matters.
- Experience in Payroll Accounting and/or ability and desire to learn how to process a complex payroll in a medium to large organization, including accuracy and timeliness with regards to related government-mandated reports (such as BIR/SSS/PHIC/HDMF etc)
- Excellent Excel skills; strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal communication and ability to formulate and implement change/improvements
- Accuracy, attention to detail, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, establish work plans and meet all deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferably CPA)
- Must have at least 3 years accounting experience in supervisory capacity in a retail or manufacturing company.
- Knowledgeable in various phases of computerized accounting system
- Must be willing to work in Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
Submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Jr. Accountant Applicant”.