SHOP IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! CASH ON DELIVERY ACCEPTED AND FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER PHP 1,000! SHOP ONLINE
- Will coordinate in all logistics related concerns and different teams
- Communicate with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take online orders and address complaints
- Coordinate with partner brands on re-stocking needs and monitoring inventory level needed by teams
- In charge of maintaining and updating products in the company’s online worksite
- In charge of taking product photos and post processing to create a masterfile
- Coordinates with different departments (Accounting, Sales & Warehouse) to process the client orders
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Accounting, Marketing, Multimedia Arts, Communication, Business, Engineering and related fields
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Basic photography
- Familiar with e-commerce sites
- Analytical, detail oriented, resourceful, organized, and can work with minimum supervision
- Audit and Inventory experience an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bacood, Sta. Mesa Manila
- Full time position only
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Logistics Coordinator Applicant”.
This role undertakes all graphic arts efforts directed to the Merchandising and Marketing Team. Key responsibilities of this position will include conceptualization and creation of graphic/visual content for offline and offline efforts.
- Graphic/Fashion design.
- Liaise with Marketing, Merchandising, and E-commerce team to complement their efforts with visual executions.
- Assist Design and Sampling Department on creation of special collections and merchandise.
- Conceptualize and provide initial layout for designs and development.
Skills and Attributes we’re looking for:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Advanced knowledge in graphics programs such as:
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledgeable on photography basics.
- Videography is an advantage.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to align work to business strategies.
- Strong attention to details.
- Responsible, highly creative, versatile, and hardworking.
- Versatile to do project in graphic design for web and print, photo, and video editing.
- Willing to work in Sta. Mesa, Manila.
Submit your CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Graphic Artist Applicant”.
Digital Marketing Specialist
This role undertakes all electronic, online and other digital content/communications efforts directed to the Marketing Team. Key responsibilities will include creating and managing content, digital campaign executions and social media management.
- Manage Digital Assets, Marketing and Content (email blasts, online ads and other marketing materials)
- Strategize & Produce paid social media advertisements (Facebook Ads)
- Strategic Campaign Planning, Implementation and Tracking
- Liaise with Marketing, Merchandising and E-commerce team to complement their efforts with digital executions
- Assist in Social media advertisements
Skills & Attributes we’re looking for
- Knowledge and experience in Digital/Social Media marketing (e.i. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, CMS, SEO is an advantage)
- Strong attention to details
- Responsible, creative, versatile and hardworking.
- Photography basics
- Knowledgeable in graphics programs (i.e. Adobe Photoshop and similar programs)
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Mesa, Manila
Submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Digital Marketing Specialist Applicant”.
Apply thorough knowledge in Financial Statements preparation, and other management reports such as:
- Monthly balance sheets
- Income statements
- Cash flows
- OpEx and Flux analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Ageing for payables and receivables
- Sales and collection reports
- Weekly cash position reports
- Subsidiary ledgers summary
- Account supporting schedules
- Other related accounting / management reports
- Apply solid knowledge in the following:
- Taxations and Business Organization
- BIR / LGU / SEC regulations / policies
- BIR offline and online systems
- Reportorial and payment requirements
- Other related matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, preferably CPA.
- Preferably female.
- At least three years accounting experience in supervisory capacity in a large retail or manufacturing company.
- Experience in Payroll Accounting.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skillls.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability and desire to learn how to process a complex payroll in a medium to large organization, including accuracy and timeliness with regards to related government-mandated reports (such as BIR, SSS, PHIC, HDMF, etc.)
- Ability to formulate and implement change / improvements.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, establish work plans and meet all deadlines
- Honest, trustworthy and dedicated professional.
- Team player.
- Knowledgeable in various phases of computerized accounting system.
- Willing to work in Bacood, Sta. Mesa Manila.
Submit your CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Jr. Accountant Applicant”.
Send cover letter and resume to 3040 Lubiran st., Brgy. Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
Tel #: (02) 242 – 9448 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org