SHOP IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME! CASH ON DELIVERY ACCEPTED AND FREE SHIPPING ON PURCHASES OVER PHP 1,000! SHOP ONLINE
This role undertakes all graphic arts efforts directed to the Merchandising and Marketing Team. Key responsibilities of this position will include conceptualization and creation of graphic/visual content for offline and offline efforts.
- Graphic/Fashion design.
- Liaise with Marketing, Merchandising, and E-commerce team to complement their efforts with visual executions.
- Assist Design and Sampling Department on creation of special collections and merchandise.
- Conceptualize and provide initial layout for designs and development.
Skills and Attributes we’re looking for:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Graphic Design
- Fashion Design
- Advanced knowledge in graphics programs such as:
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledgeable on photography basics.
- Videography is an advantage.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to align work to business strategies.
- Strong attention to details.
- Responsible, highly creative, versatile, and hardworking.
- Versatile to do project in graphic design for web and print, photo, and video editing.
- Willing to work in Sta. Mesa, Manila.
Submit your CV/resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Graphic Artist Applicant”.
- Thorough knowledge in Financial Statements preparation, and other management reports (such as monthly balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, OpEx & Flux analysis, budgeting, bank reconciliations, ageing for payables and receiveables, sales & collection reports, weekly cash position reports, subsidiary ledgers summary, account supporting schedules and other related accounting/management reports)
- Solid Knowledge in Taxations and Business Organization, BIR/LGU/SEC regulations/policies, BIR offline & online systems, reportorial and payment requirements, and other related matters.
- Experience in Payroll Accounting and/or ability and desire to learn how to process a complex payroll in a medium to large organization, including accuracy and timeliness with regards to related government-mandated reports (such as BIR/SSS/PHIC/HDMF etc)
- Excellent Excel skills; strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal communication and ability to formulate and implement change/improvements
- Accuracy, attention to detail, time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, establish work plans and meet all deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferably CPA)
- Must have at least 3 years accounting experience in supervisory capacity in a retail or manufacturing company.
- Knowledgeable in various phases of computerized accounting system
- Must be willing to work in Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
Submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Jr. Accountant Applicant”.
Send cover letter and resume to 3040 Lubiran st., Brgy. Bacood, Sta. Mesa, Manila
Tel #: (02) 242 – 9448 Or Email: email@example.com